Monday, November 10, 2008

Crossroads

Current Mood: Confused.
Currently Listening To: Miss Murder - A.F.I
Walked into our world and made...
Horrible sounds
I can still hear them today
[Sweetly they seem]
Beau'ti'ful now.
Like, the day before Halloween a couple of my friends got into a fight with eachother. I don't know if it was playfighting or an actual fistfight but they seemed to be okay about it for a while. The day after, one guy decides to kick the other guy in the face. After a two day suspention things got really tense in the group. When I asked one he said 'because he's an asshole.' When I asked the other he said, 'I don't know, ask him.' Also, another friend of mine seems to want nothing to do with me, if those are the games she wants to play, that's fine by me. But these 3 people have pretty much torn the group of us apart. I'm at crossroads here, choosing between one or the other, I just hope that eventually everyone will grow the fuck up.