Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rant On: Twilight.

Current Mood: A ranting one. : D
Currently Listening To: Decode - Paramore.

Wear your heart on your sleeve,
Make things hard to believe,
I'm not feeling this sit`uation.

I've been in a mood to rant. (: So, here goes.
Oh, and I really don't care if it hurts your feelings, it's my opinion.
I'll advise you now, if you have some delicate feelings,
GTFO.

Lately, the 'Twilight' series has skyrocketed in popularity. A story about a girl named Bella Swan and a vampire named Edward Cullen. Average vampire/human story? Yeah right. First off, the Cullen's are considered 'vegetarian' vampires. So they only suck blood from animals Wtf? There's another character in the series and his name is Jacob Black, I believe? Whatever; he's the bad guy. Anyhow, girls (and some guys) everywhere are claiming they're on 'Team Edward' or 'Team Jacob.' There's even tshirts that say that I'm sure. When people say their name is '...' Cullen, or '...' Black when your last name isn't Cullen, or Black is just fucking retarted. Saying you're going to find your 'Edward Cullen' is total BS. No guys out there are total pansies that are covered in glitter. Twilight is going to turn out like Harry Potter, a bunch of books and a bunch of movies. J.K Rowling has some competition. Personally, I gave the HP series a huge chance and didn't enjoy them, at all. No, I'm not jumping to conclusions and saying Twilight is a piece of shit, I will give it a chance but it won't be an overused topic of conversation.

LOL.
That made no sense. (:

4 comments:

DiscolouredSkittlesz said...

I understand. =]
But it's only a fictional book series.
There are absolute fans who will go apeshit over that and calll themselves a cullen but whatever. =]
I love the book, I don't go crazy though.

Premature Combustion said...

I know you don't go crazy, or you'd be all OMG EDWARD!!!!one!eleven!onehundredeleven!!!1!!1111111111111111

DiscolouredSkittlesz said...

lOLOL. Mhmmm.
But it's like, you have to read the book to understand all the BS and screaming fans.

Katii! said...

TWILIGHTS THE BEST FUCKING BOOK EVER.