Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yuckkk.

Current Mood; Sick.
Currently Listening To; Room 409 - Bullet For My Valentine.

Rain, rain.
Go away.
Come again another day.
All the world is waiting for the sun.

I'm sick today. D: Probably caught whatever my brother has. On wednesday, I had to give up Gaia too. But I did make a Facebook. Which I guess isn't that bad. Last night my mom and I were talking about pajamas and I told her all mine were too short, which they are and she gave me the ones she was gonna give me for Christmas. XD They're purple with white and pink snowflakes. :] Today, I'm not doing my hair and I'm not getting dressed...but I did take a shower, because being clean is good. Right now I'm too lazy to finish this so I'll write again later on.

3 comments:

Katii! said...

awh amykinz get better soon you loser.

DiscolouredSkittlesz said...

GET BETTER>=]
YAY PJS.

Premature Combustion said...

LOLLLLL.
@katii; i'll ttry
@Jabine: TY.