Monday, December 8, 2008

Lovely

Mood: Sick/Bored/Gross.
Listening To: Eyelash Curlers & Butcher Knives - Jeffree Star.
SEMI: 3 days.
CHRISTMAS: 17 days.
I haven't written in a while, been too busy. My grandmother was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia, which is pretty much the same as Alzheimers. Couple years ago, my grandfather died of Alzheimers, so we're going through the whole dementia phase again. >.<>
We might be moving in with her, because she lives all by herself. At least we don't have to move to another province, but if we do move in, we have to get rid of Skipper. I really don't want to move in. The house is cold and uncomfortable. To me, it's not really a home at all. =/ Things have changed to much, it's just another bleak and lifeless place.
Christmas is coming up and we're doing things the way we used to. Wake up, open presents, breakfast and CHILL OUT. :) I miss those days. Then have supper and if anyone invites us over to their house we'll go there. Unfortunately, we can't go to my other grandparents, which we've done our whole lives. But they moved to Newfoundland and we moved here.
Semi-Formal is on Thursday. I'm excited, sounds like a lot of fun. We ordered my dress and it should be in tomorrow. It's black with purple polka dots and knee length. Hard to describe so I'll get a picture or two and post them here. Problem is, I caught the flu from my brother and I'm all cramped up. ;_; Lets just hope I'm better by then.
I do the video announcements at school with Courtney, Fallon and Kevin and they need to grow the fuck up. >.> Fallon and I are the announcers daily because Courtney and Kevin refuse to go on camera and on Friday, Fallon threw a temper tantrum because Kevin and Courtney didn't want to announce. So after arguing about it for 20 minutes Fallon was like, "k, i'll go on." Bitch. >_>
Uhmm, I think that's it for now. O-o;

No comments: