Saturday, December 20, 2008

O.O;

My mom decided to go to Wal-Mart at like, 3:30 this morning. It wasn't that bad, but I only got 4 hours of sleep. We were at my grandmother's house until like, 11pm. Because we have to stay with her until she goes to sleep because my aunt won't get off her fucking ass to do anything, did I mention she lives next door to my grandmother? Unlike us, where it's a 5 minute drive. >.> Yeah, we got in at 11pm and were up for 3. It was literally -15 outside and the car took FOREVER to heat up. Then all the Tim Hortons were closed. ;-; When we got to WalMart, my mom decides to putz around while my brother starts screaming. Shane got like, 4 Nerf guns, and I got a new hat, a scarf and some mittens, a $25 iTunes card, and a Skittles chapstick. :D All in all it wasn't that bad. On the way home we stopped at Timmies and got hot chocolate and then on the way to my grandmothers my mom and I stopped at Timmies again. It's probably all the hot chocolate that's keeping me up but still. We did some baking, I made the sugar cookies (actually, I just cut them out.) and ran off. Facebook's being stupid, it won't load and I wanna go hooooome. ;_;

No comments: