Saturday, October 4, 2008

Grr.

Current Mood; Extremely pissed.
Currently Listening To; Doomsday - Atreyu.

Last night after dinner my mom asked my brother and I to help her clean up the kitchen. Anyways, I helped her unload/re-load the dishwasher and my brother helped her do the rest. (Wipe the counters&&whatnot.) So, she goes into the bathroom and spazzes out at me. Apparantly I left 2 dishtowels in the bathrom. She literally went apeshit, saying she gave me them to put away 2 weeks ago, seriously I've no recollection of that whatsoever. I stood up and told her she never gave me any towels. She said yes I did, I said, when? I don't remember you telling me to put away any dishtowels. She said, "LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO, STOP YOUR BACKTALK YOUNG LADY." That's when I had it, I rolled my eyes and walked away. She called Shane and I into the kitchen and then she starts yelling at my brother and I, complaining about the 'lack of help.' No, a lack of help is when we don't help her at all. To be honest, we did more work than she did, and I am NOT exxagerating that. Simply, she told us to go to our rooms because she didn't want to see us for the rest of the evening. Running up the stairs I shouted "gladly." Still, I am unsure if she heard it but I don't give a rats ass at the moment. >_>


With Love;
Combustion. <3