Friday, October 17, 2008

Partayy. ;D


Mood; Happy.

Currently Listening To; Bomb This Track - Mindless Self Indulgence.


You're looking for the rainbow;

But it died not long ago.


Tonight I'm sleeping over at Fancy's house! Because tomorrow, we have this Kids Help Phone Student Ambassador training thingy. From 10am to 9pm. o_O Well, I think it'll be fun. Then after that my mom said we're gonna have birthday cake because my dad had to work on wednesday, (my birthday.) Now it's all a mater of convincing my mom to get my grandmother to let her borrow her car so I can go to Katii's. Fucking dog won't stop barking either. >_> Anyhow, Courtney and I talked to Mr. Clark today at lunch about our TWLOHA/IC thingy and I couldn't remember like, anything about them so I had to email him the link to the 2 groups. Here's a picture of my Skipperbby. <3


That's about it.

Later, bitchezz.


No comments: