Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just When You Think...

Mood; N/A.
Listening To; Übers Ende Der Welt - Tokio Hotel.

The HARDEST ['thing'] in life...
./is. letting go of what you thought was REAL.

They say how you spend your birthday sets the mood for the year...right? Ha. Right. Good one. If you've read a couple previous entries, you've learned that I'm going to Toronto from the 23rd to the 27th. Sounds like fun, get to see my best friend and all that jazz. We had an awesome list made up and everything. Well now, after getting all worked up and excited about it I've learned that I might not be able to go. Why, you may ask? Ticket prices were jacked up. The flight there is like $277, which didn't change. The flight back however is like, $800? I'm really not sure. We have only like, $500/$600. For 2 people the total is like, $3200. Yeah, there and back.

As the days go by, they jack the prices up. Lately I've been doubting it, I don't think I'm going to Toronto this time. Which really upsets me. The last 2 years I haven't been able to do like, anything for my birthday. 2006, my birthday fell in the middle of the move to Nova Scotia. 2007, my grandfater was in hospital that week/died 4 days later. This year? Aside from the first anniversary of my grandfather's death, I had my hopes up to escape this hell and see my best friend. No, lovely. Aside from it being like, the most upsetting time of the year, why don't you just get my hopes up and crush my spirits. Sound like fun? I fucking hope so.

>_>

1 comment:

DiscolouredSkittlesz said...

Fucking sucks ass. -_-
MAYBE...I'll tell you on msn. HAHA.