Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh...yeah? Whatever.


Mood; Not the best.

Listening To; Here I Stand - Madina Lake.


I will wait for you;
She said, endlessly.
I will wait for you;
So spoke, MISERY.


So, today has been neutral. We ordered some To Write Love On Her Arms stuff, pretty rad. But I recently found out my parents want my hair back it's natural colour. >_> Isn't that lovely? It looks like shit. No, I don't mean any harm to the people with dirty blonde hair. I just don't like it on myself. Yesterday was my birthday. I got 100$ (which I spent on TWLOHA stuff,) an iPod docking station, Fancypants got me a tiara and goofy little pin that I had to wear all day, a bag of butterscotch chips, (courtesy of Katiikinz) and a picture frame from Fallie Wallie.


Courtney and I were talking yesterday night, and we thought that it would be an awesome idea to hold some fundraisers for these 2 organizations. To Write Love On Her Arms, and Invisible Children, we're going to talk to Mr. Clark tomorrow about it. I think it'll be fun. Kevin got taller. Little buttmunch is almost as tall as me. ;-; Today I didn't do my hair, it wasn't straightened/teased. Alex said it looked good unstraightened and he didn't like it straight. Fancy and Fallon also said it looks better unstraightened. Kevin and Mitchell said they don't notice. XDD
Thought I'd include a picture today, of my lovely (LOLYEAHRIGHT) red hair.
Peace out, bitchess.

2 comments:

DiscolouredSkittlesz said...

WHAT ABOUT MY [online] GIFT!?!?
LOLOL.
=D
Nicee.
TWLOHA.
ROCKS.

Premature Combustion said...

YES INDEED.