Sunday, October 26, 2008

Up's and Down's...

Mood: Happy.
Currently Listening To: Girls Not Grey - AFI.
I'm so sick
Infected with where I live
Let me live without this
Empty bliss
Selfishness...

La de da daaa. These last few days have been interesting. My mom decided she'd re-dye my hair it's natural colour but the dye we bought was too dark, meaning it wasn't light enough to go through the red. My roots are more blonde. XD Lately I've been in a mood too. Like, one minute I'm real happy and the next I'm real bitchy. x_x If I bitch at any of you that read this, I don'tpossibly mean it. Unless you deserve it. My grandmother and cousins put mulch on my grandfather's grave. It's fucking hideous. >_> MY TWLOHA STUFF SHOULD BE HERE BETWEEN TOMORROW AND NEXT MONDAY. : DD

DUDE WE HAD A HALLOWEEN PARTY ON FRIDAY NIGHT. IT WAS BOMBBB. Katii was an emo bubblebee and I was an emo fairy. We had the best costumes, if I do say so myself. LUKE, (Ali's brother) WAS IRON MAN. He ran around punching all the guys in the balls. T'was very funny, I did pee my pants. Shane's friend William was running around wearing Mitchell's pirate mask and scaring people when they came out of the bathroom. Katii walked out of the bathroom and Will jumped out and shouted BOO. She jumped, screamed and landed on her arse on the floor. XD I PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING. I'll post pictures eventually.

No comments: